Friday 2 November 2012

For all the foodies...

All you fellas!!! thank you for reading my blog Dreamine and encouraging my thoughts and writing. As a typical Indian, we are always interested in eating, trying different recipes at home. In fact, I make my dear friends hog them all first. Yeah! That's right! They are my Guinea pigs ;-)



As my experiments continue, I got this thought. "Why not, I share those recipes with everyone"? Then came the idea of opening this blog Ammu's Kitchen. So, whenever I try a new dish at home, I will be updating the recipe (hopefully with pictures) on this blog.



I request all of you to continue reading Dreamine and also support me with Ammu's Kitchen by reading, experimenting, eating and giving feedback.

I don't think I eat to live. I definitely live to eat!!! 

So, put on your aprons and get ready for the action.. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment