After thoroughly enjoying the Karnataka's snack Kodubale, this is your time to try a variant of the same. This tasty and mouth-watering crispy snack can be made for your guests to surprise them.
- Curd - 2 cups
- Rice flour - 1 cup
- Green chilly paste
- Coriander leaves
- Oil to fry
All you need to do is:
- Take the curd in a vessel, add salt, chilly paste and coriander leaves. Keep it on the flame.
- After boiling it for 5 - 8 minutes, put off the flame, add rice flour and knead well while it is still hot.
- Make kodubales from the mixture (as shown in the pic.) and deep fry them. Serve hot.
- If the mixture is very hot, you can put it into a plastic cover and then knead.
- Mosaru Kodubale can be served best with Coriander & Onion chutney.